Trust DxScript for your ePrescribing needs
DxScript®/+EPCS is a HIPAA compliant, Surescripts™ and EPCS certified, cloud-based ePrescribing solution that puts insurance, pharmacy benefits plan eligibility and formulary information at the provider’s fingertips at the point of prescribing. We maintain a database of the most up to date FDA and DEA released medications as well as nationwide pharmacies. Our electronic PDR provides our users real time drug-to-drug, drug to allergies and drug to food contraindication alerts at the point of care. DxScript can suggests alternative drugs in the event there is a contraindication or allergy alert for a specific drug. No proprietary hardware or software required. All training and set-ups are performed by qualified, professional Customer Care Engineers at NO COST to the provider(s).
A complete solution for your ePrescribing needs
- HIPAA compliant cloud-based application (SAAS)
- Integration with EHR/EMR/PM systems at no cost, or stand-alone option
- DEA compliant and certified for EPCS in all 50 states
- Prescription Drug Monitoring Program (PDMP)
- Surescripts / NCPDP certified for RxChange/RxFill/NewScript
- Unique features including: Fill Status Alert, Physician Refill Alert
- CCD/CDA via API, HL7, PDX
- Exostar, Surescripts and Drummond certified
- Designed using AI and Machine Learning Technology
Technology solutions for today’s medical practice
- Secure HIPPA compliant cloud-based application (SAAS)
- Supports iPhone, iPad and Android mobile devices
- Safari, Chrome and Edge compatible (browser agnostic)
- Simple to use Two Factor Authentication (2FA) function when writing Controlled Substances
- Transmit scripts via EDI, or print from computer or mobile device
- Integration via HL7, CCD/CDA via API, or PDX with over 100 EMRs and PM systems
- Encryption at Rest security feature ensures protection of PHI.
- Migration of patient demographics from any other system/ePrescribing application to DxScript®
- Fully trained support staff ready to assist by phone or email at no additional cost
Databases provide critical information instantly
- Automatic patient specific DUR alerting providers to any indications, contraindications, allergies, etc.
- Complete database of pharmacies that are EDI and/or eFax capable
- Electronic PDR is included for further research pertaining to any FDA/DEA approved medication
- Validation and eligibility of patient Pharmacy Benefits Plan Technology
- Integrated PDMP (Prescription Drug Monitoring Program) access into the provider workflow to over 47 states.
Easy-to-use and intuitive
- Fully interoperable with third party software EHR/EMR, Practice Management and Billing vendors
- Integration with over 100 EMRs and PMS systems
- Migration of patient demographics from any other system/ePrescribing application to DxScript
- Immediate and fully trained support staff ready to assist by phone or email at no cost
Unique features and functions
- FSA (Fill Status Alerts) DxScript will inform the physician, within 5 days after prescription was sent to the pharmacy, that a patient has not received their medication(s). FSA reduces patient abandonment of their treatment.
- The PRA (Provider Refill Alert) is a function unique to DxScript that sends a reminder alert to the healthcare provider informing him/her that a patients’ script is due for a refill 5 days prior to its lapse, ensuring conitnuation of therapy.
- Live demos may be scheduled at any time, or view our short demo by visiting our website at www.dx-web.com/dxscript/.
- Patient Demographics Migration & Network Print Manager setup
- No-cost training and ongoing support for providers and staff
- No-cost setup of mobile devices (iPod Touch, iPad, and Android)
“I have been using DxScript for 3 years and have been extremely impressed with both the DxScript program and the customer service. Everyone I have spoken with at DxScript has been knowledgeable, helpful, and responsive. There is always direct access to a person when I call the support #, even on weekends/evenings – for example, I just emailed with a non-urgent question on a Sunday morning and my phone rang with a response within 30sec of pressing the “submit” button! The platform works very well and is simple to use – I have had no issues with website being down, glitchy, slow, etc. It is very helpful to be able to e-prescribe controlled substances. DxScript has definitely been a “win” with regard to setting up my private practice!”